Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Thoughts

What am I still afraid of? 
I'm afraid I'll fall.
I'm afraid I'll look stupid.
I'm afraid of not finishing.
I'm afraid of not reaching my goals.
I'm afraid of not being able to resist temptation.
I'm afraid chocolate is stronger than me! (Okay, not really!)
I AM AFRAID OF FAILURE...AGAIN.

What am I confident of?
If I have made it this far, I can succeed.
I will not die from exercise!
I can last WEEKS without chocolate!
It might be slow, but the pounds WILL come off.
Friends and family are the key to my success.
I have a clear vision of myself thin(ner) and healthy.
I like myself better as an athlete.  You heard me right...an athlete!
I deserve to be healthier.  I WILL be healthier!
I do not need to be on the Biggest Loser to lose weight.

What's next???
March 12, 2011 I will run my first 5K.
In the spring I want to take tennis lessons.
My blog will achieve world wide fame!  (whatever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment